By Claudia Ochsenkühn,Caroline Frauer,Monika M. Thiel
- Kognitive Verhaltenstherapie
- Achtsamkeitsansatz und medical Reasoning
- Argumente für und wider einen Therapiewechsel
By Dr. Jacques Fradin - Fanny Fradin
La psychophysio-analyse est un « apprentissage good et concret des kin entre notre façon de penser et notre état d’humeur ». Un ouvrage qui développe une théorie proche des thérapies cognitives. Les auteurs s’attaquent aux explanations d’un mal typique de nos sociétés modernes : le stress.
By Christopher D. Rodkey
In The Synaptic Gospel, Rodkey argues that residing and pondering liturgically are realized behaviors which may be promoted via pan-generational worship. The publication concludes with a unique emphasis on functional feedback for formative years ministry. The Synaptic Gospel will end up to be an invaluable theoretical instrument for pastors, spiritual educators, formative years ministers, church tune execs, and seminary scholars.
By Helen Blair Simpson MD,Yuval Neria,Roberto Lewis-Fernández,Franklin Schneier
By C. Alexander Simpkins,Annellen M. Simpkins
By Joanna Wise
By Gianna Williams
By Victor R. Preedy
Neuropathology of Drug Addictions and Substance Misuse, quantity One: Foundations of figuring out, Tobacco, Alcohol, Cannabinoids, Opioids and rising Addictions presents the most recent study in a space that exhibits that the neuropathological beneficial properties of 1 dependancy are usually acceptable to these of others. The publication additionally information how one more figuring out of those commonalties promises a platform for the examine of particular addictions in larger intensity, all which will create new modes of knowing, causation, prevention, and treatment.
The 3 volumes during this sequence handle new learn and demanding situations, providing complete insurance at the antagonistic effects of the commonest medications of abuse, with every one quantity helping replace the reader’s wisdom at the broader box of habit, whereas additionally deepening our figuring out of particular addictive elements. quantity One addresses tobacco, alcohol, cannabinoids, and opioids, with every one part delivering facts at the basic, molecular/cellular, and structural/functional neurological facets of a given substance, in addition to a spotlight at the adversarial effects of addictions.
- Provides a latest method at the pathology of drugs of abuse, providing a proof dependent ethos for knowing the neurology of addictions
- Fills an current hole within the literature via proving a one-stop-shopping synopsis of every little thing to do with the neuropathology of substances of habit and substance misuse
- Includes a listing of abbreviations, abstracts, functions to different addictions and substance misuse, mini-dictionary of phrases, precis issues, 6+ figures and tables, and entire references in each one chapter
- Offers insurance of preclinical, medical, and inhabitants stories, from the mobile to entire organs, and the genome to entire body
By José Carlos Zanelli
By Otto Fenichel
For this anniversary version, Leo Rangell has written an advent that units Fenichel's paintings in context. He sees Fenichel as a important inheritor to Freud; either males inspired their fans by means of what Rangell calls 'the aura of ideas'. In his epilogue, Rangell describes the destiny of Fenichel's principles and of this booklet as 'a barometer of where of psychoanalysis ... in the exterior highbrow international and, much more considerably, of the traits and transferring winds of opinion in the psychoanalytic box itself'. He lines these developments in the course of the turbulent controversies of the sphere, concluding that Fenichel's observations are as clean and suitable this day as they have been fifty years ago.