By Lois Hamill
Read or Download Archives for the Lay Person: A Guide to Managing Cultural Collections (American Association for State and Local History) PDF
Best library & information science books
Study the concept that of passive programming and start simply with plans for enforcing a wide range of intergenerational courses in libraries with this specialist primer. • step by step directions for greater than 30 person courses• Lists of provides and assets wanted for application implementation• replacement ways for the way to conform this system for in-house or on-line use • suggestions for constructing, advertising, and comparing passive courses
"Information Literacy guide guide" is designed basically for librarians new to instructing or administration of data literacy guideline. moreover, it serves as a one-stop refresher resource on key subject matters for more matured librarians. The technique is functional, with an emphasis on brand new events and methods.
During this very important and scholarly booklet approximately dozen American librarians speak about the problems created by way of AACR2 with reference to bibliographic keep an eye on and administration of serials in libraries.
The augmentation of city areas with know-how, regularly known as Media structure, has came across expanding curiosity within the medical neighborhood in the previous few years. while architects started to use electronic media as a brand new fabric except concrete, glass or wooden to create structures and concrete buildings.
- Video Marketing for Libraries: A Practical Guide for Librarians (Practical Guides for Librarians)
- Finding official British Information: Official Publishing in the Digital Age (Chandos Information Professional Series)
- Artstarts: Drama, Music, Movement, Puppetry, and Storytelling Activities: Drama, Music, Movement, Puppetry and Storytelling Activities
- The Library Student Advisory Board: Why Your Academic Library Needs It and How to Make It Work
- Library Automation: Core Concepts and Practical Systems Analysis, 3rd Edition: Core Concepts and Practical Systems Analysis
- Interprofessional Education and Medical Libraries: Partnering for Success (Medical Library Association Books Series)
Additional resources for Archives for the Lay Person: A Guide to Managing Cultural Collections (American Association for State and Local History)