By J. Paul Guyer
Read Online or Download An Introduction to Seepage, Slope and Settlement for Levees PDF
Best civil engineering books
This E. & F. N. Spon name is now allotted by means of Routledge within the US and Canada
This e-book examines the ways that aluminium and its alloys fulfill the necessities of civil engineering constructions and the purposes within which they compete with metal. the 1st version has turn into often called an authoritative layout reference ebook at the topic. because of the author's carrying on with learn within the box, this variation is punctiliously revised and up-to-date.
The definitive textual content within the box, completely up-to-date and multiplied Hailed by way of pros worldwide because the definitive textual content at the topic, Cold-Formed metal layout is an vital source for all who layout for and paintings with cold-formed metal. No different publication presents such exhaustive insurance of either the speculation and perform of cold-formed metal building.
Established within the type of a dichotomous key, similar to these common in botany, the mineral key presents a good and systematic method of choosing rock-forming minerals in thin-section. This special approach covers a hundred and fifty+ of the main more often than not encountered rock-forming minerals, plus a number of rarer yet noteworthy ones.
- Stahlbau: Teil 2 - Stabilität und Theorie II. Ordnung (Bauingenieur-Praxis) (German Edition)
- Progress in Rubber Nanocomposites (Woodhead Publishing Series in Composites Science and Engineering)
- Resources, Environment and Engineering: Proceedings of the 2014 Technical Congress on Resources, Environment and Engineering (CREE 2014), Hong Kong, 6-7 September 2014
- Rilem Technical Recommendations for the Testing and Use of Construction Materials
- Parking Structures: Planning, Design, Construction, Maintenance and Repair
- Schienenfahrzeugtechnik (German Edition)
Additional info for An Introduction to Seepage, Slope and Settlement for Levees