By J. Paul Guyer
Read or Download An Introduction to Rigid Pavement Design PDF
Best civil engineering books
This E. & F. N. Spon name is now allotted by means of Routledge within the US and Canada
This booklet examines the ways that aluminium and its alloys fulfill the necessities of civil engineering buildings and the purposes within which they compete with metal. the 1st version has turn into referred to as an authoritative layout reference publication at the topic. a result of author's carrying on with study within the box, this variation is carefully revised and up-to-date.
The definitive textual content within the box, completely up to date and multiplied Hailed via pros around the globe because the definitive textual content at the topic, Cold-Formed metal layout is an fundamental source for all who layout for and paintings with cold-formed metal. No different e-book presents such exhaustive insurance of either the idea and perform of cold-formed metal development.
Based within the type of a dichotomous key, resembling these favourite in botany, the mineral key offers a good and systematic method of selecting rock-forming minerals in thin-section. This special approach covers a hundred and fifty+ of the main usually encountered rock-forming minerals, plus a number of rarer yet noteworthy ones.
- Forensic Structural Engineering Handbook (Mechanical Engineering)
- Securing Public Transportation Systems: An Integrated Decision Analysis Framework for the Prevention of Terrorist Attacks as Example
- Earth Reinforcement and Soil Structures (Butterworth's Advanced Series in Geotechnical Engineering)
- Parallel Processing in Structural Engineering
- Shell Structures: Theory and Applications: Volume 3
Extra resources for An Introduction to Rigid Pavement Design